Wednesday, April 16, 2008

la flaca se casa

I forgot to mention that as of April 16th I would be in America! I'm stuck in London-Gatwick at the moment with brightly glazed-over eyes and a bad case of the yawns. My flight getting in was delayed from NYC due to some dreary, damp and chilly weather last night, so my plans of arriving to Dubai were pushed back a few hours. Regardless, I loved my time at home and really enjoyed catching up with friends and family. In the end though, I was looking forward to returning to Dubai and getting back into a routine. Zero 7 is playing this Friday at 360, which is one of the most exciting things that's popped up on my calendar since I moved there. I am really looking forward to the show. I've got a couple friends from Pittsford planning a stop through as well this coming weekend, so I'll need to sleep off any jet lag for their arrival. I took my fair share of pictures during my time at home but only had a chance to post some shots from the wedding, which you can check out by clicking on the album below.
la flaca se casa

No comments: