Saturday, October 6, 2007

real world dubai


I just got an email from the director of our program that was addressed to the group of people starting with me. FINALLY! I had been hoping for names and information about the people I am going to be living with, but they were a bit reluctant to provide me with anything until now. Everyone seems pretty normal and I was able to learn a bit more about them on facebook. What's great is that we all share a passion for international studies and business as well as a deep interest in the region. Of the 6 of us, 4 are women - 1 woman is Canadian and the rest of the group is American. We arrive at different points during October. It sounds like I'm going to be last to arrive, but I'll at least have some time to party with the group before starting my new job. I'm planning to take lots of pictures and video footage in case MTV is looking for a cast.

No comments: