Tuesday, January 15, 2008

28 days later

Well, no, zombies did not take over Dubai today, but it looked like the intro to one of my favorite movies after seeing shots of the city today share an eerie resemblance to the barren streets of London in Danny Boyle's little slice of horror. Here are some more pictures of one of the most traffic-stricken cities in the world. I was stuck on Sheikh Zayed road for over an hour getting home from Abu Dhabi last week - amazing what a little American politics can do to a place.
This is the way I take to get home from the beach (Business Bay Crossing)

Sheikh Zayed Road. One of the most traffic-congested streets in Dubai
Another shot of Sheikh Zayed Road
My downtown route. I'm usually delayed 30 minutes here when visiting clients.
A view of the road coming home from the Burj Al Arab.



No comments: