Sunday, March 16, 2008

still alive

Wow, the last week has been thrilling. Aside from feeling like my body is slowly beginning to take on a pancake shape from all this laying around, I have been able to soak up some quality pop culture. In fact, last week I watched all of seasons 1 and 2 of 30 Rock, most probably my favorite sitcom in ages. It's witty and tongue in cheek and made for smart, cynical, sarcastic people as well as those who just want a good laugh. I had a taste of it last year when I caught a glimpse of their brilliant "Cleveland" episode and since then I've been hooked with no time to catch up until now. 

Some other discoveries:
KASH check out Swings and Roundabouts (both versions), as well as Alright Fine
More reasons to feel guilty
Parov Stelar i can't get enough
I figured out how to harmonize along to the entire and fantastic new Goldfrapp album
I have way too many split ends
Cooking dinner on crutches is way harder than it sounds
Papaya is actually tasty if you sprinkle some lemon juice on it
No Country for Old Men is a pretty decent flick
27 Dresses is NOT
Oat Bran tastes like grits
Sleep





No comments: