Sunday, May 18, 2008

WTF

Last night was the first time in months that I watched an entire Yankees game, albeit 8 hours ahead of the east coast with Arabic food and Miller Lites at hand via a shoddy internet connection streamed through mlb.tv. It was incredibly fun to watch, especially toward the beginning with Pettitte pitching 5 strikeouts in the first 2 innings- he eventually gave up 3 consecutive singles in the fourth that screwed up the Yankes 2-0 lead. And then, of course, the whole game took a turn for the worst as every Yankees game has gone this season, leading to a 7-4 loss. I contemplated sporting my 21 jersey, but I thought I'd save it for an occasion when the team really needed me. Maybe now is a better time than ever. Check out more highlights on the game here.

No comments: